Azeroth Days - A World of Warcraft Blog

A blog to chronicle the virtual lives of one player's characters in the MMORPG World of Warcraft. Also for discussing issues related to the game.

My Photo
Name:

Running and playing role-playing games since 1978's "Holmes" blue box D&D, virtuadept is an old geezer who likes to tell fantastical stories.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Joined a new server...

Because of all the annoying queues and lag on Argent Dawn (still a great server, I hope they get their tech problems fixed), one of my friends who plays moved over to a PVP server, Tichondrius. So I decided to go play over there a while and join up with them. I created an Undead female mage named Nuki. So far she's just gotten out of the starter area and is level 6. It looks like PVP doesn't happen in the starter zones so I haven't encountered any yet.

Here's a screenshot of Nuki:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home